If you’re planning a conference at a location that has gold-leafed walls, chandeliers, and natural light, then The Playford Hotel Adelaide, MGallery By Sofitel is the perfect venue.
Your guest will enjoy a world-class experience thanks to conference venue function rooms with a dedicated bar, lift access, and bathroom facilities. The hotel’s seven self-contained function rooms are located on the first level, accessible via a sweeping staircase.
For a premium conference venue in Adelaide, you also have the option of the Ballroom, which features floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony that overlooks the busy North Terrace. You can use the Ballroom and the Adelaide Rooms for three functions each.
The solid wooden boardroom table and modern audio-visual equipment in the Boardroom make it ideal for holding a premium meeting.
To ensure a successful conference, at The Playford Hotel Adelaide, MGallery By Sofitel conference facilities, we also offer Bose sound, dedicated high-speed lines, in-house 24-hour technical support, personalized service, and gourmet cuisines.
The Success of Your Conference Rests on Your Choice of Venue
Conferences and meetings are crucial parts of any successful business. It would be best to have an excellent conference venue to run smooth sessions. But finding the right conference venue in Adelaide can be tricky with so many options.
Here are essential considerations when searching for a conference and meeting venue:
- You want to make sure that the venue is easily accessible to the majority of the people who are expected to attend. Once your guests arrive, ensure enough parking space for them. The ideal conference location has quick access to essential facilities such as restaurants and other attractions.
- The Budget. Maximize the value you can get from your budget to ensure your event achieves the highest potential for success. Research widely on available options helps you get the most out of every aspect of the conference.
- Technology. Communication with the attendants at your conference will rely on the effectiveness of your audio-visual equipment. Before the meeting, inspect the video conferencing equipment, Polycom speaker phones, interactive board, audio-visual projectors, and speakers available at the conference venue.
- Facilities and Accommodations. Some people attending your conference may have traveled long and need to rest. If your meeting will last more than a day, it’s best to go to a hotel conference venue that can also offer accommodation for the attendees.
- Professional Staff. The level of professionalism of the conference venue staff significantly affects the quality of your attendees’ experience. You want to choose a conference venue in Adelaide with a happy and skilled team to help you set up your conference and run it successfully.
- Catering. Food, beverage, and snacks are among the most critical aspects of any conference, especially if it runs for more than a day. Attendees at a successful conferencing event are relaxed and happy because they’re well-fed. Take into account any special diet needs and food allergies.
Holding your conference at a well-established boutique hotel, such as The Playford Hotel Adelaide or MGallery By Sofitel, dramatically improves the likelihood of your conference’s success.