Hotels with conference rooms offer a number of distinct advantages over standalone conference facilities or hotels without function rooms for rent. Here are the top 10 benefits of hosting your meeting or conference at The Playford Hotel in Adelaide.
1. Help with Event Management. After holding numerous events of different types and sizes, The Playford’s Events Team has become highly experienced with the ins and outs of meeting room rental. They can help you to avoid or manage any challenges you might run into during your conference, convention or special event.
2. Friendly, Professional Staff. Most conference facilities require you to provide your own staffing at every level. The Playford offers on-site access to a wait staff, concierge, A/V assistance and much more.
3. Access to Meeting and Conference Must-Haves. The Playford’s conference facilities can provide the necessary tables, chairs, podium, projector or video equipment you might need to outfit the room perfectly for your event. We will strive to accommodate your special requests.
4. An On-site Business Centre. The Playford has an on-site business centre that allows web access, print services, and basic office tools just in case you forgot something. Conference presenters and exhibitors will be especially grateful for this amenity.
5. A Convenient Lodging Option. Visiting attendees and speakers will have a convenient place to stay during a multi-day event. Blocks of rooms with reduced rates for large conferences can often be negotiated and reserved. Speak to one of our friendly Events Team members for further details.
6. Hotel Guest Amenities. Staying at The Playford gives you access to the hotel’s additional perks like access to a fitness facility, laundry services, and much more.
7. Access to Adelaide. Hosting your next meeting or conference at The Playford offers access to the city’s vibrant highlights as well as the central business district. There are plenty of entertainment, shopping and restaurant options for attendees within walking distance.
8. On-Site Catering and Dining. A major benefit to hosting your conference or meeting at The Playford is the convenience of our in-house restaurant and catering facilities, allowing for a convenient full-service experience. The Playford offers an award-winning restaurant and bar on the premises.
9. You get to Partner with a Pro. When renting a standalone conference facility, you’re pretty much left on your own to figure out all details and logistics. Partnering with The Playford means you have access to insights, assistance and advice related to your event on matters both large and small.
10. Plenty of Space and Options. The Playford offers a variety of meeting rooms in a range of styles and sizes. For example, The Playford in Adelaide has meeting rooms of varying sizes that can hold anywhere from 12 to 330 guests.
Hosting your conference or meeting at The Playford’s conference facilities offers you a number of distinct advantages and benefits over standalone meeting venues. From guest amenities to access to experienced, professional staff, The Playford’s function rooms can help take the guesswork out of your event planning. Consider partnering with The Playford for your next meeting, conference or special event.