The Playford Adelaide’s Studio Spa Suite features and facilities includes:
- Air conditioning
- Double glazed windows
- Full or ‘faux’ balconies
- Work desk with high-speed broadband and wireless internet
- Foxtel, digital television and movies on-demand
- LCD TV with surround sound
- Multimedia hub
- Bluetooth iPod docking station
- Kitchenette facilities with personal bar with refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Personal safe
- Espresso pod coffee machine
- Rainfall shower head and separate corner spa bath
- Bathrobes and luxury Appelles body products
A conveniently located business centre is available for our guests to utilise, at their discretion. Internet access (minimal fee) is available in the business centre along with printing facilities.
Guest Services and Tour Desk
Our Adelaide hotel offers a range of services that are available from our Guest Services team who are available 24-hours a day. Our concierge staff are more than happy to make recommendations for dining options or leisure activities and will ensure a booking is made on your behalf.
Guests can enjoy the convenience of our valet service for any laundering or dry cleaning needs. Alternatively, the hotel offers a guest laundry facility for guest use.
Parking is available for all in-house guests (fees apply). A car park is located adjacent to the hotel. Guests have the option of self-parking or can have the concierge park their vehicle via our valet parking service.
Our leisure centre is available 24-hours a day for the convenience of our guests. Facilities include:
A large range of day tours are available and can be booked via our concierge. With world renowned tourist regions such as the Barossa Valley and McLaren Valley wine regions, Flinders Ranges and Kangaroo Island at our door step, the options are endless.